Monday, March 9, 2015

More Paperbacks



So, I got these in the mail the other day. I must say, I'm very proud of Dex and Seth, they've come so far.

Shadow of Kenfig was the second story I ever wrote in the erotica genre for publication. (I won't even get into all the m/m/f stuff that Liz and I used to shoot back and forth to each other, which is so completely NOT worth publishing... I wish it was, we spent so much time on it... )

Because of some bad judgement on my part, and lack of guidance, the sequels, Blister Effect and Synchronous Rotations, didn't do as well as I had expected....


As a collected volume, however, London Steam has become a best seller on All Romance in genre, and did well enough to allow a print edition. (JMS primarily deals with ebooks... a certain number of which have to sell in order for the book to go to print.) So, I'm very happy with the book, and I hope you will be, too...

If you'd like to win one of these, please SIGN UP for my email list. I promise, it's not that onerous, and I don't spam much... If you're already signed up, you're already entered in the contest...


No comments:

Post a Comment