Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blues Release

Buy Links 

Don't forget that all Torquere Books are 15% off until Jan 30 with code "winter2015"
Roll is currently 20% off at Torquere books (can combo with code)



So, Blues is out...

Honestly, I feel like this has been a long time coming, even though it was only last year that Roll was published.

It's also sometimes a bit hard to believe that what was supposed to be a 10 page short story ended up being a trilogy of novels and I appreciate every single person who's been with me on this journey to help a couple of troubled young men grow into adults and discover the people they really are.

Classic is currently in second drafts and will be available to round out the trilogy in September of this year, so you only have to wait 9 months...

In the meanwhile, I'm working on a couple of side short-stories; the first one, Crank It Up, takes place near the end of Blues, and if you want to read it, just drop me a note here, or in my email box (lynntownsend (dot) writer (at) gmail (dot) com) and I'll give you the link.

I should be here and there, promoting this week, and I'll keep you posted and links updated as they go live.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment