Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Merry Happy Thingie, Day 9



It's still Blissemas - I hope you're enjoying it. I've been waaay busy, so I don't even have a clue. I had 36 people (it might have been more, I had problems keeping track of the children, of which there were quite a lot... I don't always even know whose kid is whose) in my house over the weekend, and I'm still trying to find my kitchen under all the paper cups... Also, I seem to have ended up with quite a bit of other people's clothing, which makes it sound like it was a different sort of party...

So Today is Bronwyn Green who has a little cake recipe to share with you that looks tasty...

Aaaand, I don't have anything else... I'm still recovering from this weekend... which wasn't helped by my having a moderate allergic reaction to... something? I dunno. (I ate something with "artificial and natural flavors" and every once in a while that can trigger me...) Hives and problems breathing on Sunday night... which led to spending most of yesterday in a benedryl induced fog... fortunately, as I told my friend E. yesterday (who texted me to tell me she'd written her very first piece of smut... now, if she'd just show it to me....) I built in at least 2 weeks in every project for things to go wrong, for me to hate my work, or just general fuck-upery... since I didn't do shit yesterday and it's looking very much like I ain't doing bugger-all today either...

On my to-do list is get started writing Sins of Angels, and finish the proposal for a new anthology... keep your eye on this space, Coming Together peeps... there may be more opportunities for you to do good work...

No comments:

Post a Comment